Sunday, January 1, 2012

holidays and how time flies

My, oh my, how the time flew by at the end of the year! Daddy started a new job as a super hero (well, as an EMT) and I was working like mad to finish off an impossible number of reports that were due by the end of December. I set up a play yard in my office and brought Squirt with me when I had to work extra. She became a big fan of my shred box and liked to scoot up and down the halls, squealing and giggling at the echoes. We tried to spend as much special time together as a family as we could during this hectic, stressful time as Squirt just kept growing and growing. Looking back, she has changed so much over the last few months. She went from barely crawling (instead she insisted on rolling) to almost walking, from only eating strawberries to cleaning up her plate full of liver. And she talks. And talks. And talks (in her extra special, top secret baby language, that is). This little girl is full of "go"... Here are some snapshots of the 2011 holiday season for the family that Wendt.

My pun'kin with her pumpkin.

Victory! We will eat your brains!!! Happy Halloween.

Eating leaves in the yard on Thanksgiving morning.

My two loves at the River of Lights at the BioPark shortly before Christmas.

Getting ready to open a surprise present (that's bigger than her) from her Momma T. 

Not a fan of my wrapping skills...

Obviously excited to discover what was under that mass of paper.

Glædelig jul og godt nytår.

No comments:

Post a Comment